Hangzhou International School
Hangzhou International School Improves Parents’ Participation with Moments365 and Livestream365
HIS is the Only Non-Profit, Internationally Accredited (WASC), IB Continuum school in Zhejiang Province.
HIS was founded in 2002 as an English-medium international school. The current Chinese President, Xi Jinping, visited HIS to inaugurate the first international school in Hangzhou. Since 2005, HIS has met the highest standards for WASC international accreditation. In 2014, HIS became an IB World School and has been rated as a top IB World School in Asia by Newsweek Magazine.
The requirements of parent-school communication in HIS are mainly about sharing interaction, visitor appointments, customization of announcements and optimization of chat. In addition, HIS also wants to share the school’s activities on live channels.
- Share students’ daily performances through the journal function, and enhance parents’ participation through the function of giving likes and comments.
- Opened permission for parents to create appointments.
- Teachers can save drafts by editing announcements.
- Optimize chat and information gathering functions
- To fulfill the internal data analysis requirement, Moments 365 created an API interface to provide the data base.
- The Livestream 365 system has built a live streaming platform for HIS to support the live broadcast and playback of school activities (such as graduation ceremonies, athlete awards, parent sessions, etc.).
Moments 365 provides a channel for parents to understand and participate in their children’s school life and also makes parent-school communication smoother.
And Livestream 365 system can keep parents involved in their children’s activities in real time in any place from any device. In addition, adjustments and upgrades to our platform will make it more convenient for teachers and parents.