Nanjing International School
Livestream365 Helps Nanjing International School by Keeping Parents Involved
Established in 1992, Nanjing International School is an inclusive learning community inspiring international-mindedness, personal excellence, and creative thinking. NIS is China’s first IB Continuum school and also is an inclusive learning community.
Inclusion is at the heart of who they are, as a school and as an international community. From Admissions to graduation and beyond, their commitment to inclusion is more than meeting the learning needs of every student – it’s about embracing diversity and belonging.
As a comprehensive international school, in addition to the complete teaching system, NIS still cares about students’ art and sports activities. For this reason, a customized live broadcast platform is needed for daily activities.
Livestream 365 has built and customized the live streaming platform for NIS.
- Custom interface designed to display the school image.
- Single sign on (SSO) – via Office365 and WeChat.
- Audience interaction – allows the audience to comment and like on live events.
- Video on demand – audience can watch the live playback if they miss it.
- Schools can upload different types of live streams (such as semester ceremonies, art performances, sports events, etc.)
Livestream 365 can keep parents engaged in their children’s activities.
without leaving home or even overseas. This helps NIS create unique brand identities with visual appeal for impactful recognition.